Advice on applying to SuperRare: what best approach to take?

Hello to all artists and creators in the SuperRare Community.

I am 57 years old and I have been a visual artist, painter and French digital creator since the beginning of the 2000s. I have decided to switch to NFTs, and I have a few series of creative lines in preparation, in a field mixing visual arts and creations short animations.

My SuperRare app is ready. But there are some shortcomings that I am aware of: my twitter account is brand new and still empty, and I also decided to create a new Instagram account as well, taking into account my new “NFTs orientation”. I feel like I’m going to be blamed for this.

So, as I also read here and there that an answer from Superrare could be very long today (6 months to 1 year), I plan to experiment with NFTs on a more accessible platform, in order to train myself to this NFT exercise.

For this I come to ask a double question:

• Does my idea seem like a good idea to you? Or a bad one?

• Will it be possible for me, in the future and if I am accepted by SuperRare, to transfer my creations from a “B” account to a SuperRare account?

Thank you and I wish you a good day :slight_smile: !

3 Likes

You totally have a good idea. I believe what you have penned down. Just follow through and keep it up.

1 Like

Thank you very much Alex. And good luck for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello.

I allow myself to repeat one of my questions posed above: is it possible to transfer products from another platform to SuperRare? For instance from Rarible (platform on which no mintage has been made if no sale has yet taken place) ? And if yes what is the process ?

Thank you !