Can a StopMotion artist become an SR artist?

Greetings friends!
Stop Motion (clay animation) on SuperRare is represented by only one artist
@stefanocolferai
In the NFT space stop motion artists can be listed on the fingers of two hands, as it is a very rare art.
I am a professional stop motion artist. For more than 10 months I’ve been submitting applications but the result is zero.
I joined the NFT 13 months ago and since then I have had 10 times the quality of my work and my portfolio has improved with every new submission. In total, I have submitted 3 applications. I have tried to contact the supervisors, but it is to no avail for reasons unknown to me.
Is there an opportunity to become a second stop motion artist in the SuperRare space?

Absolutely!

Here’s a bit more context on the status of the application process, FYI: https://twitter.com/rareperkins/status/1562794116785659906

2 Likes

Thank you hope the new system will make verification more transparent and faster!

1 Like

Never give up! Keep going I am like a dinosaur in the art world and an artist, giving up was not my thing and never will be. I am successful, yet I failed way more. I focus on my winnings and let go on what I lost. You found your way up here, that’s persistency! I am proud of you.

1 Like

Thank you, my friend! All in good time. All that remains is to keep working hard and hoping.

1 Like