How to Submit a Space Proposal

I see that the last Space Race #3 was closed on May 2nd. When does the next Space Race open? We have our proposal ready and would love it submit.

Lillian Ayla Ersoy
Novooi

1 Like

Excellent!

We are actively coordinating on the next Space Race and hope to be able to announce the date soon. The platform we used to hold the Space Race voting stopped supporting that feature and are in the process of locking down the replacement.

Ok, great to hear! Thank you. Let me know when the new Space Race is launched. :hugs:

All the best,
Lillian Ayla Ersoy
Founder, Novooi

I hope the next Space will be soon! I am not yet a member of the SuperRare family, hope to be soon though. Do you have to pay to become part of this family? I am asking for I received an invitation by email, saying it was from SuperRare and I had to connect my wallet and pay for onboarding. I wondered if it was real or just another fishing trick. :expressionless:

Space Race applications should open up in the next couple weeks, stay tuned!

6 Likes

Excited! Great to hear.

This discord is quite confusing, I only see a request for a DM to buy - am I doing something wrong?

Assume any DMs on Discord are a scam. No one from SR will ever DM you there.

1 Like

Oh, yes, I do get that. I was just wondering where I submit a proposal for a space. I have the form, with no idea what to do next.

Ah i see, awesome, hold tight. Weโ€™ll have a new process for submitting Space operator proposals released with the upcoming round. And the announcement for that should be happening any day now.

Thank you so much, Iโ€™ll stand by :slight_smile:

Hello @SuperRareJohn
we talked briefly while you were in Torino for Italian Tech Week.
I was informed that the next Spaces application will be October 7th, but I donโ€™t see any date or infos on the next Space Raceโ€ฆ
Could you please give me some more details?
thanks a lot

Hello - we are really psyched about this latest round of Space Race!
Paige
@FrontierDAO
#OuterSpaceVirtualMuseum

@mcartist @Lillayla Not sure if you already caught it on twitter, but the info on the next Space Race was announced on Friday.

Hi Paige! If youโ€™re looking to submit a proposal, you can do so here, Space Race 4. Submission closes October 28th.

Hi! Since Space Rare #4 is now open, do I have to submit the proposal here, in this platform or both? Thank you!! :blush:

Just on the platform โ†’ https://spacerace.superrare.com/

No need to include it here.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Just about to send our proposal. We saw the submission end at Midnight 10/28 CEST. That means the start of the day (0:00 10/28) or the end of the day (24:00 10/28)? Do we have the whole day 28? Thank you!

Hello, sorry for the confusion here. It closes 10/28 at 23:59 Eastern Time (UTC -4)

1 Like

Hello @Lee_SR
i just did all the process for application at the SpaceRace #4 page Space Race
BUT after 5 hours i cannot see my submitted application (name Kimelios Gallery).

Did I do something wrong? or it just take time to validate?
thanks a lot

1 Like