SuperRare Backend API

Hello SR family.
I’ve been seeing major pfp projects posted in SR lately. This is a great improvement! But it is quite troublesome to mint projects with a large number of works. When creating the “INSPIRATION KIT” series in SR, I mint all the works in it manually one by one. This was quite difficult for me. At the same time, the “New Drop” mail from SR went to people who follow me at every mint. And when I mint 50 works of art in a day, 50 mails are sent to everyone. Some followers unfollowed (rightly :slight_smile: ) I think a backend API system is needed to avoid such situations and to use SR more effectively. This will be very useful to artists and creators. What do you think about this?
Thanks

1 Like

Sounds like an api wouldn’t help you as much as being able to use a contract that supports batch minting. Which, unfortunately none of the Native SR contracts have. :frowning_face:

But we do support Manifold which has that kind of feature set, and SRL can index under your profile.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Keegan for your answer. I believe SR will support bulk mint in the future. As you said I will use Manifold for now. :slightly_smiling_face: